What Happens to Your Body When You Start Eating Honey
Winnie The Pooh, Shaggy and Scooby Doo, and even Popeye or Garfield all loved honey. Our bet is you love honey as well, and you are right to do so.
Honey starts as flower nectar that gets broken down into simple sugars stored inside the honeycomb. The design of the honeycomb and the perpetual fanning of the bees’ wings triggers evaporation, creating that sweet liquid honey.
The type of flowers influences the color, taste and fragrance of the honey. So, there are tons of honey types out there. But why is honey so good and so appreciated since ancient times? Let’s not forget that it was once thought of as the food of the gods. What happens when you start eating honey every day? What are the benefits? This is what we are about to find out in this video.
Intro - 0:00
1. It sweetens your days - 01:15
2. You will sleep better - 02:16
3. You will learn faster - 03:07
4. You will be more relaxed - 03:49
5. It soothes a sore throat and coughing - 04:59
6. Improve your gut health - 06:07
7. It lowers bad cholesterol - 07:21
8. It strengthens your heart - 07:57
9. Lose weight - 09:35
10. You’ll get a good portion of antioxidants and nutrients - 10:37
Subscribe to HealthNormal : https://hngo.to/8g2
Our Social Media:
Honey Health Benefits
Great post, thank you for posting, sweet! :)